Empowering Questions to Ask Yourself When Faced with an Emotionally Trying Day
- What can I do today to get away from the world and just take care of myself?
- What can I do to have a good day today despite reality?
- What resources can I use today to get back to my normal positive-thinking self?
- What friends will be a support system, with whom I can share my problems?
- What self-talk can I start to use now to change my state of mind?
- In what areas of my life have I allowed myself to be a victim? What do I want to do differently in the future?
- In what things in my life do I demand that I be perfect?
- In what areas of my life am I out of balance?
- In what activities am I trying to be all things to all people
- Where in my life am I stuffing my feelings and not venting frustrations?
- How can I not take myself so seriously?
- In one year from today, what will be funny about this situation or my behavior?
For a lot of people information like this is so much easier to consume than it is to actually implement it, and the bottom line is it is useless unless you do.
So, if you are one of those individuals who has gotten to the end oft his article thinking, “this is wonderful, now where do I start,” but you can’t seem to find the answers or the motivation to begin than it is time to reach out for guidance.
A VIP Personal Vision Quest Retreat is exactly what you need to get yourself back on track, destressed, and focused on your goals again!
These VIP Personal Vision Quests Retreats come in both ONE day and TWO day options, so it is easily tailored to your schedule, while also being specifically designed to meet your individual needs. I will work with you one-on-one to rediscover your vision, outline your goals, and map out a path to achieve them.
Take the time you need for yourself to recharge and revitalize! Learn more about my VIP Personal Vision Quest Retreats here:
Don’t wait, spots are extremely limited and filling up quickly for the year. Grab your ideal date now before it is gone!