- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement: “My purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________.”
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild-caught salmon, broccoli, almonds, & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile every day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive, present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a his dad’s credit card.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past, so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- GOD heals everything – but you have to ask Him.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed, complete the following statements: I am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You’ll be smiling before you know it.
Best To You,
Business & Life Strategist
If you like the good advice above, you’ll want to open up your greater identity and go beyond your programmed boundaries with my book Reclaim the Magic. Since birth, we have been programmed by society, schools, government, religions, and well-meaning but clueless people that we are a victim of circumstances. We have been trained to think, feel, and believe that we have no power. Nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, we are far from helpless. The truth is, power in life is 1 percent physical and 99 percent spiritual. We can release the victim role and instead, adopt the role of deliberate creator. It is a choice we can make that will transform our reality forever.
Reclaim the Magic is just $16.95 plus shipping —
take charge of your life and order it now!