Here are 25 Good Habits for a Healthy Life. We have good and bad habits and having good habits can lead to a better and healthier life.
Certain good habits can be difficult to form so why not try out one a day. “Psycho-Cybernetics,” a book published in 1960 by Dr. Maxwell Maltz. said it may take up to 21 days to form a habit. According to Dr Maxwell Maltz, happiness and success are habits. So are failure and misery. But negative habits can be changed.
So, Add at least one of the following habits to your day, every day, and create a healthier Life!
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement: “My purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________.”
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (the brick and mortar kind).
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild-caught salmon, broccoli, almonds, & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile every day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive, present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a his dad’s credit card.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past, so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- GOD heals everything – but you have to ask Him.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed, complete the following statements: I am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You’ll be smiling before you know it.
Find out how to eliminate Bad Habits-Unproductive Behaviors Jeopardizing Your Relationships, Self–Esteem, Health, Weight, Financial Security, Happiness and More? Learn the Secret to Taking Control of Your Life Again at Overcoming UnProductive Bahaviors System at Milteer.com.