25 Daily Habits to Incorporate for a Healthy Life
Life is so full these days we have lost the ability to really nurture ourselves from all the stress of life. Here are 25 Daily Habits to Incorporate for a Healthy and Prosperous Life.
- Self-Mastery is taking charge of your life and adding at leastone of the following habits to your day, every day, and creating a healthier and more prosperous Life!
Set new habits goals and write them in places you can see to remind you to do self-care:
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence or meditate for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to Your Higher Self about what is going on in your life and what answers you need.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement: “My purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________.”
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (the brick and mortar kind).
- Drink plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild-caught salmon, broccoli, almonds, & walnuts. If your food has no life force it is not good for you.
Use Your Life Energy and Habits Effectively:
- Try to make at least three people smile every day with a good joke or your positive supportive attitudes.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive, present moment.
Position Yourself to Win with Good Habits :
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with his dad’s credit card.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past, so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
Reframe Your Problems to What is the Win for you?
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Release Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- GOD heals everything – but you have to ask Him.
- Life Changes However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
Your Future Habits:
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Good Habits stay in touch!
- Each night before you go to bed, complete the following statements: I am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You’ll be smiling before you know it.
Create Good Habits!
Millionaire Smarts® Coach
P.S. If you want assistance to clean up your bad habits and create great new life habits, please check out on of my best-selling products at www.milteer.com at the store:
Overcoming Unproductive Behaviors (Digital Download)
How are Your Bad Habits-Unproductive Behaviors Jeopardizing Your Relationships, Self–Esteem, Health, Weight, Financial Security, Happiness and More? Learn the Secret to Taking Control of Your Life Again!
The Overcoming Unproductive Behaviors System is Scientifically Proven to Eliminate the Behaviors that keep You from Growing Your Income & Long-term Wealth – or Becoming the Person You Truly Want to Be. This Life & Business FREEDOM Program includes:
Guides in PDF form:
- Quick Start Guide
- Action Plan: How to Create Results in Overcoming Your Unproductive Behaviors
- Overcoming Unproductive Behaviors Play Plan Workbook
- 101 Declarations to Empower Your Life
- Supplemental Report: “Lifetime Learners”
Audio Segments – 8 MP3 files, with PDF Transcripts covering:
- HABIT BUSTING Secrets
- How to Create Positive Habits
- Overcoming Unproductive Behaviors
- Creating Profitable Business Habits
- Shedding Clutter and Distractions for Profit
- “Reinvent Your Life – Success Self-Programming” 2 audio downloads ($64.50 value!)
- 30-minute Coaching Voucher for a Phone Consultation about Your Unproductive Behaviors with Lee Milteer ($400 value!)
How are Your Bad Habits/Unproductive Behaviors Jeopardizing Your Relationships, Self–Esteem, Health, Weight, Financial Security, Happiness and More?
Examples of Bad Habits/ Unproductive Behaviors:
- Eating Out of Boredom or Stress
- Letting Others Overstep Personal Boundaries
- Spending Too Much Money
- Neglecting Yourself
- Stressing-out and Over-working
- Saying “Yes” When You Want to Say “No”
- Negative Thinking
- Procrastination and Tardiness
- Losing Your Temper
- Not Taking Care of Your Body
- Blaming Others for Your Problems
- Not Spending Time with Loved Ones
- Being a Compulsive Shopper
- Biting Your Nails
- Losing Things
WHAT IF you finally had the energy to shed these habits and use them to do the things you’d love to do? The truth is all Bad Habits/Unproductive Behaviors drain you of motivation, time, money, and a great life. The GOOD NEWS is it isn’t your fault! You can EASILY CHANGE your bad habits. Learn why you have them, where they come from and how you can change them, using an EASY step-by-step process to unload bad habits for good.
Check out on of my best-selling products at www.milteer.com at the store:
Overcoming Unproductive Behaviors (Digital Download)